Ways You Can Donate
To Donate to a specific location follow tab below:
- Click on Tab for Location
- Northeast Austin
- Northwest Austin
- North Central Austin
- Pflugerville & Round Rock
- South Austin
- Southwest Austin
- West Austin
As nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) status, each Drive a Senior program can accept monetary donations that are tax deductible. Please go to the page of the program you wish to support for more information.
When we have an event you can support as a sponsor, by ticket purchase or donation. Please check our EVENTS page for upcoming events.
Automobile or Boat
Donating your old automobile can be translated to proceeds going to a Drive a Senior program. Look for the car next to the program’s name.
Planned giving opportunities including annuities are available & we appreciate thoughtful gifts of life insurance and bequests.
In-Kind contributions of professional services, office equipment and office supplies are welcomed.
All Donations are Tax Deductible
All direct monetary donations and proceeds from events supports personnel expenses and program costs for:
- Providing initial and ongoing client assessment of service needs
- Recruiting, training and engaging volunteers
- Coordinating program services to match client requests with volunteer availability.
Donations Translate To:
- Rides to the doctor, grocery store or other important destinations
- Personal contacts which keep them involved in the community
- Help in maintaining their home to be able to live in a clean and safe environment